Saturday, September 3, 2011

Stash Report Week #36

Apparently, it is time for me to change my background again. For some reason, it prevents some readers from being able to see/comment on my blog, and the lovely background is only showing up halfway down the page. Grrr... (why does autofill come up with such bizarre changes... Etsy to easy, grrr to brrr?). When I am on the computer and not the iPad, I will go searching for new backgrounds.

On to the state of my stash? When Judy asked last week about stash use and ways to push it through the last third of the year, I boldy (rashly?) claimed I would double my stash usage. That means I need to get busy. Of course, I didn't finish anything this week, but I am in progress. I think I can make it. Let's see... At least 3 more runners is 6 yards. My "Favorite Things" quilt is another 19. My Scraps to Treasures challenge quilt is another 8. Making Ends Meet is another 15. My odds and ends of Makng Ends Meet is 8. Place mats should finish me off at 12 1/2 yards... Of course, all that is assuming I FINISH several large quilts... Maybe I should get back to quilting.

(Please let me know if the font is too hard to read, or other problems persist... I'm trying!)

Check the other posts at Judy's place to see who else is busting!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Hmmm--I never had problems with the previous background/color?? Double stash usage--oh no--I thought we were going to double our stashes! the famous words "I had a coupon..." did me in yesterday.

Kathie said...

Was able to read it fine, I have not read blogs in the last few weeks so don't know if yours was difficult to read before or not.

Double your usage!!!! Wow, I want to increase mine by getting all my craft show runners quilted and some other things so it will probably increase but everytime Christmas fabrics go on sale I have to buy some.

Katie Z. said...

And this is NOT the background I loaded last night. Double grrr.

Amy said...

No problems with your site for me.

SpinningStar said...

I can read it ok but I understand your frustration. Wordpress made some changes a few weeks ago which impacted the ease of adding a link.

Of course, it impacts only part of their users so it's hard for them to undo the change. Oh well, I've learned how to do the HTML code, something I hadn't planned on learning!

Liz

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...