Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Monochromatic Quilt Challenge

This may be my quickest finish yet for the monochromatic challenge!
It's not really wonky...
I just didn't take my time to make it a tidy picture.
(Does that surprise anyone?)

I finished last night, after my post, and washed and dried it today.  Does this mean I'm also done with my table runners (a UFO still on my list)?  I can't decide.  I might do one more next month, I might not.

It was inspired by a not-so-accurate reinterpretation of a design my sister tried to describe over the phone.  I botched it, but I'm cool with that!

Now that the baby's asleep, I want to quilt!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Alzbeta said...

It turned out great! It may not be what I described, but I was just trying to get the creative juices flowing... and obviously that worked :).

Cheryl Willis said...

I think it looks great. One can never get too much of RW&B!
cw

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...