Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stash Report Week #40

An unexpected 1/2 yard out is all I have to report!  The Assistant, in between bouts of fever, chopped up some of her stash and threw it out when I was rocking Bear Cub Q to sleep.

We are done moving for a while, I hope.  The previous week's packing was to move out in preparation for 34 new windows.  Now that we are home and the Assistant is sick, we are settling in quite nicely (she doesn't makes as many messes laying on the couch :().

I stripped down my sewing room even more from my cleaning spree a week or so ago, moving the in progress project bucket to the basement.  It's just a clutter magnet anyhow!

What am I working on?  A red, white, and blue table runner.  My "Favorite Things" quilt.  Screamer's blue and red quilt.  My UFO: moving forward with a charm double wedding ring quilt.  A craft fair on Saturday.  Pondering next year's goals.

Check out the other stash reports on Judy's blog.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...