Monday, October 3, 2011

To Do List

trim scraps for my ufo
quilt & bind RWB runner (almost!)
quilt 7 blocks of my Favorite Things quilt (3 done!)
finish two frog hats
pink beanie
custom order form 
table runner pattern (worked on it!)
take care of two sickies
clean the inside of the van
fold laundry (that's been waiting since we came back last week... eek!)


I told my mom I lost an hour of my life cleaning the van, but she reminded me that it is clean, so that's a good thing.  Cleaning vehicles is just one of those things I've never felt compelled to do... but I did it!

Despite illness in the house today, we've been busy and had lots of fun (kids too, not just me!).

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Lori said...

lots of stuff crossed off your list. I hate to clean a vehicle. Well, I hate to clean anything!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...