Friday, November 16, 2012

Quiet Time Quilt

I just realized there's a dust mote on the camera lens, as there's really no spot
on the sashing. Oops!
Baby 4 has a quilt!


Quilted in a meander, backed in lovely chocolate-colored Kona, bound in the same brown, all I need to do is wash it and add it to the hospital bag!

This was a quick quilt partly out of necessity and partly because I'm finishing a string quilt that has taken far too long to finish and has SO many errors!  I like it.  There are two blues for the bigger squares and one, cerulean, for the cornerstones.  I love the colors and hope DH will approve of the appropriately masculine quilt.

One done from my short list.  Now on to the next!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

P.S. I'm linking up to AmandaJean's Finish It Up Friday.  Let's see how many more weeks I can squeak out a finish!

2 comments:

Richard Healey said...

I think it looks great and sure he will love it.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
http://trackmyshows.com

Vicky said...

It's fantastic! Way to go! That baby is going to be swaddled in the best quilts!

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...