Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Short List

Vicki, the LA Quilter, has posted a short list to complete by the end of January.  Since Baby 4 is due January 9, the deadline for mine will be January 9!

1.  Baby 4's quilt.  In record time, I cut, pieced, and quilted it.  It's in need of binding!

2. Scrappy string quilt, ala Bonnie Hunter, just finished being quilted today, so it too needs binding.

3.  The Assistant will be giving her teacher a quilt for Christmas... Or the end of the year.  Preferably Christmas, as I think I'm avoiding quilting it out of nervous fear.  I WILL quilt and bind it!

4.  A t-shirt quilt was commissioned by my DH's cousin, and she assured me she was in no hurry, but, seriously, I need to at least cut up the shirts and piece a top before the baby comes.

The only new project I intend to start is Bonnie Hunter's post-Thanksgiving mystery, Easy Street.

If I finish the above, next up will be...

5. Twirly skirts for my sister.

6. Work on a sampler quilt for my brother and SiL.

7.  The DWR quilt I owe my photo-savvy sister (who is patiently waiting for #5 too).

That's enough, don't you think?

From the room of Zana's Ninis,
Katie Z.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...