Monday, November 26, 2012

In Between Quilts

Bonnie Hunter calls them leaders and enders.  Whatever you may call them, these bitty spools are my in-between bits for a future quilt.  Usually I do my own thing, but I've been looking for a group-type project in which to participate.  As next year progresses, we'll see who else joins in.

I only have 17 so far, but the past few weeks have been more flimsy-assembling and quilting rather than block piecing.  Now, with Easy Street in progress and a few other smaller projects to tackle, I should make better progress.

And now to go put my feet up!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...