Thursday, December 20, 2012

Short List Updates

Since I've completed over half of my short list, I'm going to remove the completed items and add some new ones that need to be complete (eventually... no promises now that the baby due date is 21 days away!)

Finished:
1. Quiet Time Quilt
2. Scrappy Strings
3. Teacher Quilt: the Blues
5. Twirly Skirts for Alzbe
8. Top Secret Twirly Skirts

On the updated short list:
Easy Street for Fun!
1. T-shirt quilt
2. Sampler Quilt
3. DWR quilt for Alzbe
4. train pillow case
5. twirly skirts for my girls
6. A's baby quilt
7. girls' dresses
8. Easter clothes

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Henrietta said...

My you are ambitious, and making me tired just reading your lists!

Take care of yourself

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...