Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Back to Square One: September Edition


I'm never quite sure to say, month after month, about this quilt.  It's wonderful.  Thank you, Judy!

This round was a struggle in that I am forging ahead with a wild plant to finish a DWR quilt for my sister.  I cut it out over a year ago but then had to pack it up for showing our house and moving.  Finally, now that I'm back to it, I don't want to abandon it again.  All the pinning has significantly reduced the amount of sewing I can get down.

Last weekend, I decided to put aside the DWR and just sew these logs.  Everything was cut, so it was very peaceful to sew without stopping for pinning!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

It's looking good!

Kate said...

Your Back to Square One is looking great. You are using the same colors I am, except you are using the green as the border color and I'm using blue.

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful and soothing. Love your colors!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...