Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Busy Season

The more I try to get ahead, this time of year, the more behind I feel!  There are so many wonderful thing happening in so many different areas of our life that I run from one task to another and still don't get much done!

At YJ Acres, we have a task list a mile long, including harvesting, preserving, preparing for spring, and general clean up!

It's craft show time, so I'm preparing my business for that.  I also have a T-shirt order to complete.

Sewing-wise, the DWR quilt is kicking my tail.  Pinning is not my strong point (ha...).  I do think the quilt will be fabulous.  It's just a giant time suck.

Then there's family... DH is teaching a college course one night a week.  School is busy.  We had a storm in which lightning struck a tree, fried a breaker, toasted our modem, and all the repairs are still in progress.  Add to which, we have another tree to cut down!

I am so blessed to have my time filled with these tasks.  I just need a touch more sleep!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hope things start to calm down soon!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...