Friday, December 19, 2014

Tell it to the Stars: a Top!

I added extra wide borders since my husband has become a blanket hog in the cold of winter (sometimes I even give him his own blankets).  My batting is already cut and the backing ready too, since I bought extra wide backing to save myself the hassle of piecing it.  I even (gasp) have the binding cut so that I can return the extra fabric to the stash.

I love this quilt!  I'm very excited to ponder quilting plans.  (This mystery was designed by Judy Laquidara.)

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Tell it to the Stars turned out beautifully! The colors are perfect. Congrats on the finished top.

Living the Lewis Lifestyle said...

I love it!

Julie in GA said...

Your quilt is gorgeous! I wish mine was together--I got bogged down making the border blocks.

Jennifer said...

looks great! I forgot that you had done the tell it to the stars, too. mine is purple, royal, yellow and grey. it's done, but not quilted. judy really ran out of quilting steam, and never posted the final link up... but she's sure busy gardening and cooking!

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...