Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tell it to the Stars: November

I'm relieved this assignment is finally over.  I apparently need to work on my cutting.  It's shoddy, and multiplied over all these triangles, it's a mess.  They tidied up okay with the pressing, but in the future, I need to focus on better cutting.  (I think I say that every time I cut a passel of triangles.

I do think the borders are going to look fabulous once they're all done, and I think (I think... I said this on the last big quilt) that I'm going to hand quilt it.  All that white calls for something, and it's winter, and maybe I can get the handstitching done in bits and pieces once all the kids are in bed.  It won't be done in a hurry, that's for certain!

This quilt was designed by Judy Laquidara.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I love the turquoise with the gray!

Kate said...

It's going to be gorgeous! Love the teal and grey.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...