Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Block Count

I don't think I'll eke out any more blocks today, so I'm wrapping up my 350 block count for 2014.

I added...
17 more 1.5" 16 patches,, for a total of 90
16 "blocks" for the collaboration quilt with my daughter

For a total of 33 new blocks and 794 for the year!  I'm pretty surprised at how much I sewed this fall, but Miss G has turned to be just as easygoing as JoJo was as a baby.  (Don't tell her I told you, but Miss G slept 7 1/2 hours straight last night!  My babies never do that.)

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow! You had a great year! All with a "helpful" toddler and a new baby. Makes me really feel like such a slacker. LOL.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...