Monday, March 2, 2015

March Goals


In February, I wanted to...

1. Quilt some part of Tell it to the Stars.  I need to start.  Somewhere.  Anywhere.  I love this quilt and want to use it! I started quilting it!

2. Make three more Easter clothes.  I finished the Easter clothes, except for finishing touches on one dress.

3. Scraps: trim my scrap bucket, Bits and Bobs, triangles, 16-patches, Carrie Nation, Rainbow Star, doll quilt, and finish my blue zigzag quilt from last month.  Done, done, and done!

4. Make or pull from my store four more hats for donation.  Finished!

5.  Finish my kitchen towels.  Finished!

In March, I want to...

1.  Quilt more of Tell it to the Stars.  My current goal is 15 minutes 6 out of 7 days each week.

2.  Finish my customer seat cushions.

3.  Sew two mini quilts for my aunt (I need seven quilts total.)

4.  Manage my yellow scraps: trim, Bits and Bobs, triangles, Rainbow Star, finish the rainbow Carrie Nation blocks, and make significant progress on my niece's yellow, blue, and green Carrie Nation quilt.

5.  Make/pull four hats or scarves for donation.

6.  Make funeral dresses for the girls.  They need some dark dresses for funerals, and we seem to have been to our share of funerals lately!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.


2 comments:

Mlada said...

One of your goals should be, no injuries by JoJo for at least 3 days.

Kate said...

You had a great February. Good luck with March. Hopefully JoJo has learned a bit of caution from his doings last month.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...