Friday, September 30, 2016

September Block Count

This month was a busy one!  Fortunately, by choosing a simply strip pieced quilt for Christmas gifts, I made a big stack of blocks without spending too much time on them.  Of course, then I worked on my Odd Fellows blocks have a bazillion triangles, and I'm nowhere near finishing any more of those blocks.  It's good to balance easy and complicated, right?

100 bricks
9 blocks for a mug rug
4 Bits and Bobs
So 113 new blocks.  Add that to the existing 562 blocks from earlier in the year, my current total is 675 blocks.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats a good month. It does go smoother to have one easy and one harder project. That way I feel like I'm still moving forward on at least one project.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Katie is a VERY busy quilter!!!

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...