Sunday, May 16, 2021

Stash Report #20 and 15 Minutes

 The stash had a tiny shift this week with two more masks (graduations need special masks and little boys like new masks after a long year!).  Nine masks so far this year.

I’m looking forward to June, when I have high hopes of finishing the pineapple quilt.  There will be a pleasantly squishy shift in fabric numbers then!  I will admit that, as we have some family drama in the background, I will be resorting to some “fabric therapy” to remind me we’re going to survive all the drama.  Isn’t it nice that fabric and quilts don’t argue with us?

I also need to make a weighted blanket for my newly graduated nephew (head boy at that!).  I have the fabric.  It’s just such an untidy process that I’m stalling until home school is done.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1/4 yard

IN YTD: 33 1/4 yards (0 purchased)
OUT YTD: 31 yards
YTD Total: 2 1/4 yards IN

On the 15 minutes of hand stitching front, I am pleased to report 129 out of 135 days of hand stitching.  I still didn’t pick my fabrics as well as I would wish, but it’s better than last time I made a red star.

Now it’s time for bed!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on the graduations, new masks are definitely called for. Sorry about the family drama, hopefully that burns itself out quickly with no lasting repercussions. Happy stitching this week.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...