Sunday, May 2, 2021

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day of hand stitching... Saturday was a bit full.  Still, at 115/121 days for 2021, I’m pleased with my progress.  I did a little figuring about my hexagon quilt while I was waiting for my (nonexistent) reaction to my COVID shot.  I need to cut 1200+ brown hexagons for this quilt once all the colors are done.  Woah!

On the stash front, I’m counting two masks.  One is actually finished in week 19, but since I whipped out one this Saturday morning, it will be easier to count both now.

IN this week: 0 yards 
OUT this week: 1/4 yard

IN YTD: 33 1/4 yards (0 yards purchased)
OUT YTD: 30 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 2 1/2 yards

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...