Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Antsy

I feel antsy this week. There's so much to be done!

I need to finish BiL's quilt for a special deadline and...

I need to finish my Japanese quilt for a couple getting married in May, but I am not finished with the blocks. (Aak!) I also can't quilt it until BiL's quilt is off the frame.

I have a T-shirt quilt that needs to be finished by the beginning of June.

I must work 15 hours this week (more if possible, to get hours together for taking a week off in May/June).

I need to start my seedlings - done!

The basement has a stream running through it since we had 8+ inches of snow, ice, and rain over the weekend. Our driveway doesn't funnel water to the street.

The girls need attention.

I want to research homesteading. Did I ever mention I want to move to a farm? The plan is in 13 years, but we are both itching to move earlier. However, I need to get off the computer.

There is baking to be done.

There is laundry. At least I cleaned!

Off to be busy.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

I figured out the source of my antsiness... (is that a word?)... I had a doctor's appointment today and learned I will have to have minor surgery in the not-so-distant future. It should be fine, but I'm worried anyhow... anesthetic makes me sick, and I don't like scalpels near me! If you are of the praying type, please pray for me!

No comments:

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...