Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stash Report Week #13

The Buttonhole in McPherson, Kansas (not TOO far away, but a long drive with two little girls) is going out of business, so we made a journey to see what trouble we could get into.

How does almost 30 yards sound? I am going backwards this year, but it's mostly good purchases, and I have 3 quilts that need to be finished by June, so I may get closer to breaking even.

IN this week: 29 3/4 yards
IN YTD: 106 yards

OUT this week: 0 yards
OUT YTD: 35 3/4

YTD total: 70 1/4 IN

I'm on DH's computer, so pictures will follow later. I did post about my vacation and bike bag, for those that are interested.

I need to finish quilting BiL's quilt this week, seriously make a dent in my Japanese blocks, and cut out the T-shirts for my cousin's quilt. Only problem with cutting T-shirts is my hands hurt terribly after. I'm too young for that!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

We live about an hour from anywhere, so traveling with my girls when they were little was - well, they just knew it was a long drive and one would just go to sleep, especially on the way home!! Sometimes, she still does!!
I hope you had fun at The Buttonhole!! Sounds like it went well!! Keep building that stash!! Winter is on it's way back so you have to be ready!! ;-)

Have a great week and keep having fun!!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...