Sunday, March 15, 2009

Week #11 Stash Report and Goals

I quilted my two rows this week (just barely!), bound my charity top, made Judy's "mystery," and made a bike bag for DH's tools when he rides to work, just in case his bike breaks down.

Finishing the charity top was 6 yards out, and the bike bag was 1/4 yard.

OUT this week: 6 1/4 yards
OUT this year: 34 1/4 yards

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 74 yards

YTD Total: 39 3/4 yards IN

This week, I hope to quilt my two rows, finish some reusable bulk food bags, and make a plan for Judy's backing. It's Spring Break, and that means 1000 things to do in the garden as well as leaving for the cabin on Thursday.

Have a great week!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

I'm only 3 weeks away from finishing my BiL's Star Struck (pattern by Bonnie!)

3 comments:

Scrappy-Quilter said...

wonderful job on using from your stash this week.
Eileen C

Stephanie D said...

I like your "charity" top in coordinated colors even better than in totally random colors. Great job with the stash-busting!

Lori in South Dakota said...

okay--I've never thought about making a bike bag, that's a good idea! How did you make it, how does it attach, and what does your husband carry along for tools. (I don't bike much, but the idea intrigues me!)

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...