Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Messes

An appropriate day for this post, I believe. Last night, DH had a study group at the house, and his step-father stopped by for a visit, so the girls went to bed late. The Screamer kept coming out of her room. The first time she came out, I heard her close the door, but when I went down to return her to her bed, I couldn't find her. I had a minor panic attack, and then discovered her hidden around the corner of the fridge, grinning from ear to ear.

This is the state of my sewing room. Or should I say play room? Either way you name it, this is a disaster. Now, I'm not complaining - merely observing that this is too messy. I don't like things to be this messy, but with pregnancy and baby, I haven't kept up with the girls' toys very well. There are post-it notes everywhere (the remainder of an awesome birthday gift to the Screamer, who adores post-its!).

My best friend came over and made dinner tonight. While she was here, she also helped me clean the room. Doesn't it look so much better?


Of course, what would this post be without a picture of Q. The Screamer is holding Q's hand and giving him kisses. You wouldn't guess from this picture that this morning she lifted him from his Moses basket and promptly laid him on the ground face down. He's going to have to be a tough boy to survive in this house!


from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

sewkalico said...

I always say the only time we are going to have a tidy house is when the kids leave home!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...