Monday, April 19, 2010

Picture Updates

First, the last baby quilt completed before Q was born. I didn't have to buy anything for it. The green came from the fabrics I bought at the garage sale. It was just enough for borders, backing, and binding, which was terrible convenient for me. I was glad not to have to purchase anything.
Then, Q himself. He's such a wonderful baby.
The Assistant on her birthday. Do you think she looks scared or uncomfortable in the second picture? I think she gets nervous when everyone sings to her at once. She loved her pink cake, the blueberries, the strawberries, playing with cousins, coloring books, gardening tools, and anything else I may have forgotten.
from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

sewkalico said...

You have beautiful children. The baby picture is sooooooooo gorgeous!

bingo~bonnie said...

Congratulations on baby Q!!! I hadn't been by your blog since his arrival but oh what a sweet photo of him.

I am sure that the girls are loving him to pieces. ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

bingo~bonnie said...

PS did you ever use your mini 9 patches yet??? I've not but I do have something planned to use them for this summer when things settle down ;)

A soon to be 6 year old and also soon to be 3 year old twins sure does keep me on my toes! :P

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...