Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stash Report Week #15

Baby Q was born Tuesday after a long day of refusing to be induced. Whew! However, Monday, before the hospital, I did manage to finish the Trip Around the World baby quilt. I have a picture of it somewhere, but can't find it. You'll have to forgive me for not making an extra trip up and down the stairs.

My mom and sister picked out a fat quarter for each of my children (pink, of course, for the Assistant, red for the Screamer, and a cream and blue leaf for Q). They will be fun to make something special from.

There's been no quilting this week, although I've thought about it. A new Connecting Threads magazine came, and although my experience with their fabric was disappointing and I've found their thread quality to range widely from pitiful to excellent, I do enjoy looking at the projects for ideas. It may be a while before I finish anything else. The numbers below should be pretty accurate, but I can' remember exactly how much I used on the baby quilt, so until next week, this is where I stand.

IN this week: 3/4 yard
IN YTD: 84 yards

OUT this week: 5 yards
OUT YTD: 101 1/4 yards

YTD total: 17 1/4 yards OUT

Check out the other stash reports on Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Congrats to a - it sounds like- healthy & happy baby Q! Hope you are feeling ok as well and the rest of the family is adjusting to the new member! Well, there are more important things in life than stash reports. I am so amazed you find the time to post! Best of luck!

Vicki H. said...

Congratulations!! I am glad to hear that you are home and dreaming of quilting.I love looking at all type of quilting magazines and catalogs, very inspiring. I couldn't so any quilting when my kids were small. Get rest!!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...