Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stash Report Week #16

This week, I added an extra ruffle to the bottom of my new wrap skirt, as it was just a little short (I don't like to feel the pew on my bare legs when I sit down). So...

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 84 yards

OUT this week: 1/2 yard
OUT YTD: 101 3/4 yards

YTD Total: 17 3/4 yards

Slowly working on projects, but Q doesn't like to lay down much, so it may be a while before anything else gets finished. No worries, I'm trying to take my time and rest!

Today is the Assistant's 4th birthday, complete with a pink cake, pink fishing pole, and pink glove for playing catch with Daddy. I'm so blessed to have her in my life

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Vicki H. said...

Yea, using up fabric is great. Birthday's were so hectic for me when the kids were little, hope you had a great day.

Lori said...

Get your rest. And just how big IS this garden?? (don't let me tell you about the year I planted 70# of seed potatoes--and was 8 1/2 months pregnant when digging them!)

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...