Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stash Report Week #17

This week I have been busy with Snail's Trail strips (I thought I had a picture, but no go), trimming hundreds of little triangles (again, sorry about no picture), and hand quilting. I have a plan for the BiL baby quilt, which is why I was trimming all the itty-bitty triangles, so I had to buy some yellow for sashing. Of course, with all three kids with me, that involved some shopping for them too... and then I went to buy thread at JoAnn's since it was on sale, and both the Screamer and the Assistant acquired more fabric.

IN this week: 3 yards yards
IN YTD: 87 yards

OUT this week: 0 yards
OUT YTD: 101 3/4 yards

YTD Total: 14 3/4 yards

Slow and steady wins the race, right? I'm battling a possible case of mastitis, so if I get sick, there may be NOTHING accomplished this week, but I'm okay with that. Q will be baptized later today!

Check out the other stash reports on Judy's blog, patchworktimes.com.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Quiltsmiles said...

Poor you! I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy and rest while you can. With 2 little ones, it's hard to find the time for that, so nature is making time for you. Be well.

JAne

Mary-Kay said...

I had to ggole Mastitis because I've never heard of it. I hope you get over it soon, it sounds painful and I hope it doesn't cause you to stop nursing Q. Have a great day and hopefully all your children co-operate at the baptism.

Lori said...

What a great week, A Moses basket?? Are you sailing Q out down the river? Oh, babies are such fun and so resilient--he won't remember getting laid face down! And the mommy cuddles--oh, don't miss any of them--collect them all for memories when they're grown up--and then tell them about them, and their kids! The "I remember when" stories are so precious.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...