Saturday, May 1, 2010

Stash Report Week #18

Nothing finished... just puttering as Q begins to be awake more and thus needing to be held. (I'm so blessed to be a full time mom!) I sent a package to England, so that's it for my fabric usage for the week. I should catch up on where I want to be in fabric usage next week, as I hope to finish quilting a baby quilt. We'll see!

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 87 yards

OUT this week: 1/2 yard
OUT YTD: 102 1/4 yards

YTD Total: 15 1/4 yards

Check out the other stash reports on Judy's blog, patchworktimes.com

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Lucky you! I would much rather cuddle a sweet baby than quilt. Enjoy your time with Q as they grow so quickly.

Donna said...

You're doing good to even touch fabric with a baby around. When my son was little I wouldn't use my sewing machine for weeks at a time.

Lori said...

You are very ambitious! I remember what having ONE baby was like. And there is all the household stuff to be done, and how big is that garden???

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...