Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's Raining...

... it's pouring. The old man is snoring. (Okay, he's only 27.) He went to bed and bumped his head and couldn't get up in the morning.

This rain has already dropped the outside temperature 10 degrees. Whew! It was so hot at lunch that I nearly blacked out just picking strawberries. I don't do well in the heat until I get a little more used to it. Now I've drunk several containers of water and rain is cooling off the house. Rain is great!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Alzbeta said...

Yay, rain! Except for when it brings tornados. When there is a tornado warning (that's the one that is worst, right?), they have to take nugget (and all the other special care babies) out into the hallway with all her monitors.

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...