Friday, May 14, 2010

Another Niece!

My SiL went into labor yesterday evening, and by 9:15, Midget II was born (6 lbs 9.6 oz). When she comes home from the hospital, I will hopefully get to give her some kisses. Her mommy was a trooper, and her sister (the original Midget) is still trying to figure out what's going on.

I'm glad there are no more babies expected for a while. The stress and excitement is just too much for everyone. Except... if my older sister gets pregnant, I'm going to throw her a party. Ever since her husband's kidney transplant last year, we keep praying that they will eventually have another baby. God's will be done!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

sewkalico said...

Congratulations to the family! Lovely that your children have some new cousins to grow up with and that you are an Aunty again!!

ps, I mailed your parcel yesterday...

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...