Saturday, May 29, 2010

Stash Report Week #22

This week, I worked on the red border for my quilt. I only have the top piece of border left to quilt, then binding, then DONE!

I cut an outfit out for Baby Nuggette.

I sorted the Assistant's scraps in pursuit of a clean house (we found a house that we would like to buy, but that means moving. This summer. Oh, my). I threw about 2 yards worth away.

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 89 3/4 yards

OUT this week: 2 yards
OUT YTD: 110 3/4 yards

YTD Total: 21 yards OUT

Still moving in the right direction! Check out the other stash reports at Judy's blog.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good for you, Katie! We're all taking baby steps compared to Judy.

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...