Saturday, November 5, 2011

Stash Report Week #45

Wild, no?
What a week!  I finally am back to crocheting too, and have had a request for a turkey hat or two...

Personally, I'm more fond of this one.

Terrible lighting, but this is in the dark corner of the living room, so not bad...
Quilting away. I love my sewing kit, even when the kiddos have rearranged for me!

My monochromatic challenge.
Who do you think this is for?
What will I do next?
You can check out other stash reports at the Patchwork Times.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

6 comments:

SpinningStar said...

Love the turkey hats....the 9 patch blocks look good. I'm glad your hands are feeling better. Be careful and don't re-injure them!
liz

sewkalico said...

Fun hats! You are a very busy Mummy!!

Henrietta said...

Love that turkey hat! Wish I had somebody to buy it for.

Henrietta said...

It has feets!

kwiltnkats said...

Turkey hats are real fun! Which one does your kiddo like best? I'm for the turkey. I'd say that 9-patch is for a music lover! Sandi

Lori said...

a disappearing 9 patch!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...