Sunday, November 27, 2011

Stash Report Week #48

The year is waning, and one of my favorite times of the year is beginning.  Advent begins today, and with it comes the Advent wreath, the Jesse tree ornaments that are still being completed (this is our 5th Advent, and we still haven't made all our ornaments), the s.l.o.w. decorating of the house, the Advent music, my favorite snowflake decorations.

This week, I quilted 11 placemats and am THIS close (literally, less than 3 feet of border left!) to finishing Favorite Things.  Next week, it will be a binding madhouse around here!  Unfortunately for my numbers, this means nothing out this week, but next week I "should" be able to count 26 yards OUT!!!!

Bear Cub Q burst an eardrum Wednesday, and coping with the consequences of this, along with enjoying time with out-of-town family and some lovely canning have made sewing time a scarce commodity around here.  My poor baby... he's been more sick in his short life than both my girls combined.  While I like to blame it on the lead troubles, maybe he just has his hands in more things than they do!

Next week, I'll be taking part in a "virtual craft fair."  Hopefully I can earn a little extra money without having to sit in a booth all day!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Lori said...

So sorry to hear about baby Q's eardrum. The more kids, the more germs that get drug home and shared.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...