Saturday, November 12, 2011

Stash Report Week #46


 I have been hustling to finish an order for seven turkey hats.  As of Friday, 4:15, they were done!  Of course, Saturday morning I received an order for another one.

I also finished this set of letters to hang up, and they used a yard of fabric:

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: around 202 yards

OUT this week: 1 yard
OUT YTD: 97 1/2, I think

More importantly, for me at this point, I've used 28 1/2 yards of the 69 1/2 yards I want to use before year end.

I am busily quilting on my giant quilt, with the hopes that it can go on our bed by December. We still haven't turned on our heat, depending on the fireplace and space heater instead, but given the ever-colder nights, that won't last us much longer.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

4 comments:

SpinningStar said...

That hat still makes me smile!

Congrats on getting them all done!

liz

Melanie said...

The hats are fantastic! Good luck finishing up your big quilt!

Lori said...

Henrietta and I LAUGHED at the turkey hats! I think we've had the heat on for a month. What can I say--I'm a wuss!

kwiltnkats said...

You are well on your way to making your goal of fabric usage. Funny picture of the adult wearing the Turkey hat. Looks like there is future reduction if you finish your gian quilt. Sandi

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...