Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Medallion Mystery Take #4

I love this mystery!  I have time to work on more pressing quilts in between.  The clues aren't too strenuous... This one was cut on Monday and stitched up Tuesday, following a marathon production of 144 other blocks (posts about those to follow!).  The fabric is beautiful, and I think I'm stitching better, although the machine still wants to eat corners.  I love the center so far, and I'm looking forward to what comes next!

Thank you, Judy and Vicki.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

It's looking great!

Chris said...

It looks wonderful. I am really enjoying this one too.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...