Sunday, April 28, 2013

Get It Done: May!

April's goals were:
1. Mystery medallion quilt step 4.  I'm still loving this mystery!

2. Use up my scraps of the given color (GREEN!).  I didn't use up my scraps, unfortunately, but it was not for a lack of trying.  I did well, then created more green scraps cutting for a pieced back.  Here's what I accomplished:




3.  Finish all my blue and red blocks and assemble them into a row.  Easy peasy, lemon squeezy, as my daughter says.  Two more rows to go, then quilting time!

4.  Quilt the Tshirt quilt for my husband's cousin! Done.

For May, my goals are (tentatively... the end of school gets crazy!)

1. Finish the Spring Green (Blue Ridge Beauty, pattern by Bonnie Hunter)

2. Finish Mystery Medallion Step #5

3. Finish another row of my sampler.

4. Use up my scraps in the given color.

5. Work on my Scraps to Treasures quilt.

6.  Maybe.  Maybe.  Maybe. Write up directions on how to make a twirly skirt, as a favor for a friend.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

ErinT said...

You are ridiculously talented, Katie! I can't even wrap my mind on how you pieced together the first quilt picture. :)

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...