Monday, April 15, 2013

UFOs

Just for fun, what projects do I have laying around?

Tops awaiting quilting...

Easy Street

Blocks awaiting being made into a top...

Hexagon quilt


Blocks in process...
Judy's mystery medallion quilt


DWR in blue and gold
Sampler in blue, cream, and red


9s and 6s


2" scrap blocks


Bowties blocks


Woven quilt
Blue Ridge Beauty

Pieces cut/Material purchased...
Ribbon weave quilt

Plans for...
Scrappy DWR
Alzbe's Tshirt quilt

Yikes!  There are many more than I thought there would be.  It's time to finish something...

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

That's not a horribly big UFO pile.

~Kristie said...

I wouldn't say YIKES to that list - you have a lot of self control, keeping such a small tally!

Anonymous said...

You have some lovely things there. I'm looking forward to seeing progress on your hexagons.

Hexagon Alley

Bonnie said...

I like a lot of your UFO's and you really do have a managable list.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...