Thursday, April 2, 2015

April Goals

In March, I wanted to...

1.  Quilt more of Tell it to the Stars.  Well done, says I.

2.  Finish my customer seat cushions.  Done, done, and done, despite a lousy zipper at the 11th hour!

3.  Sew two mini quilts for my aunt (I need seven quilts total.). One done, one awaiting binding.  So close!

4.  Manage my yellow scraps: trim, Bits and Bobs, triangles, Rainbow Star, finish the rainbow Carrie Nation blocks, and make significant progress on my niece's yellow, blue, and green Carrie Nation quilt.  Yup, yup, yup.

5.  Make/pull four hats or scarves for donation. Done.

6.  Make funeral dresses for the girls.  They need some dark dresses for funerals, and we seem to have been to our share of funerals lately!  Done. I think they're very classy, even if Spunky says the texture to the fabric is all wrong.

For April, I intended to moderate my plants but am not sure I've succeeded.

1.  Quilt more on TTS (a Judy Laquidara pattern).

2.  Finish the rainbow Carrie Nation quilt.  The top and backing are pieced, the batting is cut, and I think I have a thread color chosen.

3. Two more mini quilts for my aunt (and finish up last month's).

4. purple scraps: trim my scraps, Bits and Bobs, triangles, 16 patches, Rainbow Star, and a lap quilt.

5. 4 hats, etc., for donation.

6.  Ugh.  Mending!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
Katie Z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...