Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March 350 Block Count

It was a busy month in the sewing room by the numbers, although the outdoors are beginning to clamor for attention and time.  This month, I added 135 blocks, for a total of 314.  What did I do?

... I made two memorial wall hangings,
... 42 blocks for another Carrie Nation quilt
... the last 72 blocks for the queen sized Carrie Nation quilt
... 2 more wedges for my Rainbow Star
... 1 lonely triangle nine patch
... 10 16-patches
... And 6 Bits and Bobs blocks!

April has significantly fewer blocks partially done, so I doubt I'll almost double my numbers again!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Yes, getting to go outdoors slows the quilting down some! But I'll take it. I'm tired of winter.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...