Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 350 Block Count

Whew!  All month long I felt as though I wasn't sewing much, but by looking at the numbers, I clearly sewed plenty.

42 blocks for a quilt for my mother-in-law, and the quilt is finished!
2 more memorial mini quilts
38 more carrie nation blocks for my niece
2 points of the Rainbow Star quilt
6 more triangle nine-patches
20 16-patches
20 Bits and Bobs blocks
For a total of 130 new blocks.  Add that to the previous count of 314, and I'm now at 444.

My May goals definitely don't include nearly so many blocks.  Let's see what happens!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

That is a lot of blocks. Glad you had a productive month.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...