Saturday, April 11, 2015

Wee Snippits of Purple

The growing season has definitely commenced!  Friday evening was spent entirely outside, squashing bugs, pulling weeds, and chasing JoJo.  Sewing time has declined significantly.

I have a few more tiny nines completed for Bits and Bobs.

My Rainbow Star to is in one piece and is waiting with batting and backing for basting pins to be freed up.  All my pins are currently occupied by holding together my Tell it to the Stars and queen sized Carrie Nation quilt.  I surely did pin baste that giant, over three or four hours.

I also began my MiL's quilt, and it is coming along nicely.  The last few days have been dawn-to-dusk busy and today looks to be no quieter.  Maybe Tuesday?!?

Be sure to check out all the lovely purple projects of the month!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

7 comments:

Julierose said...

Very nice work with the bits and bobs--I have just some really small bits left--haven't figured out how to use them for this month...purple is very scarce on the ground for me...hugs, Julierose

Scrappy quilter said...

Nice work. You've been busy both inside and out.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your Bits and Bobs are going to make a WONDERFUL quilt!!

Sheila said...

I look forward to seeing your bits and bobs quilt come together.

Edith said...

Again you amaze me at all that you do get done. Little purple bits are pretty.

Cathy said...

I always enjoy your bits and bobs. Wish it was growing season here. Maybe a few more weeks...some seeds are started and been hardening off some plants this week.

Magpie Sue said...

Enjoy your time in the garden. I can't be outside to do any yard work anymore and I'm really missing it. Thank goodness I can still piece!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...