Wednesday, April 29, 2015

May Goals

My April goals were...

1.  Quilt more on TTS (a Judy Laquidara pattern).  Hmmm... I think I'm stalling on this.  It is so hard to find a good time of day to work on it.  JoJo makes bedtime a two hour production, and the morning  is already so full!

2.  Finish the rainbow Carrie Nation quilt.  The top and backing are pieced, the batting is cut, and I think I have a thread color chosen.  It's finished.  Woohoo!  I love it.

3. Two more mini quilts for my aunt (and finish up last month's).  Four total are done, with three left. I'm pretty excited to be past the halfway point.

4. purple scraps: trim my scraps, Bits and Bobs, triangles, 16 patches, Rainbow Star, and a lap quilt.  Done, done, and done!  All I have left is the binding on the lap quilt, and that will be done by tomorrow.

5. 4 hats, etc., for donation.  Done!

6.  Ugh.  Mending!  I conquered the mending monster for a while at least.

May goals must be brief, as we're busy, busy, busy.

1.  Tell it to the Stars.  If I don't at least list this goal, I'll never make any progress.

2.  Customer quilt.  Precut squares, some piecing complete.

3. Scraps: triangles, Bits and Bobs, 16 patch, and baste Rainbow Star.

4.  Four hats/scarves/etc.

If I finsh #2, I'll add Anni's quilt, my memorial quilts, and my scraps to treasures projects.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Good luck with your May goals!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...