Sunday, May 10, 2015

Stash Report Week #19

I made a backing for a customer quilt from stash as well as a pillow case, so it was a good week!  I'm doing well on my fabric fast, although I will admit this week I thought about shopping.  I dislike clothes shopping, but I could shop for fabric for hours... I didn't.  This is the longest I've ever refrained, and since there are still boxes stuffed with fabric, I can last a while yet!  (I'm realizing the backing situation for the next big quilt may be dicey, but I'll face that when the top is done!)

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 5 yards

IN YTD: 2 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 54 yards

YTD Total: 51 1/2 yards OUT

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on sticking with your fabric fast. It does get hard to resist temptation, the new Hancock's catalog came this week. I may have to tell Drama Teen to hide if from me!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...