Friday, May 1, 2015

UFO List, April Updates

Number of projects in process, April 1: 32
Number of projects completed: 2
Number of new projects started: 0
Number of projects "trashed": 1
Number of projects in process, May 1: 29

I ditched a "future" project, so the only trashing happened with a line through the entry.  No fabric to handle, no pattern to put away.

I finished my rainbow Carrie Nation quilt and the quilt for my mother-in-law.  The blocks are done for the blue and yellow Carrie Nation quilt, the tops are done for the Rainbow Star and the customer quilt, and two more of the seven projects for my aunt are complete.  We're making progress!

I'm relieved to be under 30 projects and hope to make a further reduction this week by finishing at least one (hopefully two) quilts.  This summer, I have hopes of enlisting the girls to finish a few of my "future" projects while teaching them to sew.  We'll see how it goes!

In process:
1. Tell it to the Stars (quilting started!)
2. Bits and Bobs
3. 16-patches
4. Triangle scraps
5. Donation Rainbow Star
6. Blue and yellow Carrie Nation
7. Aunt Monica projects
8. Scraps to Treasures (NEW)
9. Crazy quilt for customer

Non-Quilt Projects:
1. Placemat
2. Pillows
3. Someday, inherited embroidery
4. Old school uniforms 

Future: 
1. Glacier fabrics
2. Giant chevron for my mom
3. Sets of coordinated scraps, one set left
4. Hand pieced 5" squares
5. Odd Fellow block
6.  Scrap crystal
7. Hand dyed applique (I thought this was already on the list, but it wasn't!)
8. ABC quilts
9. Scrappy DWR
10. Lime/Aqua/white diamonds
11. Alzbe's Tshirt quilt
12. Tom and Hannah
13. Orphan block quilt
14. Irish chain in green and brown
15. hand pieced hexi
16. Blue, black and brown chevron

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Mlada said...

Sorry, I'm the reason the placemat is not done, but I will finish it...soon...

Kate said...

Congrats on the UFO progress. Good luck on whittling down the list a little more this month.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...