Saturday, June 3, 2017

Goldenrod and Sunshine

Alas, the photos are nonexistent this Saturday.  I'm still away with four of the kids.  Happily, I will return home tonight, so I will finally get to play with my yellow scraps.

My Bits and Bobs, Garden Party blocks, mini 9s, hourglass units, and Barn Dance blocks will probably be quick work this month.  Honestly, that's great news, since I have a Tshirt quilt and two weighted blankets to finish, as well as two family trips.  I know there are some golden triangles hiding in my orphan box with blues and creams, but they may linger another day.

I'm looking forward to being home again with my sewing machine, fabric, and no homework!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

7 comments:

Deb A said...

No homework is the best. Safe travels to you all.

Nell's Quilts said...

Enjoy the play time after the road trip.

Chantal said...

Safe return home to you and the children. Enjoy the sewing later on. ;^)

Kathy S. said...

Glad you are having some fun family time. Happy yellow sewing will wait.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Safe journey home and have fun with those YELLOW scraps!!

Kate said...

Have fun when you get back to the sewing room. Hope you had a good time being off with the little ones.

Magpie Sue said...

I hope you get lots of sewing time in once you get back home!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...