Saturday, June 10, 2017

Sunshine, Daisy, Butter Mellow

Five yellow blocks...
I'm happy to see this project moving along so splendidly.  For July, if we do a progress roundup, I will definitely enjoy laying out all these lovely pieces and seeing how the quilt is developing.

I've been sewing, but with hours in the garden and working on weighted blankets and Tshirt quilts, my "fun" sewing has been a little lacking.  I have two quilts I would love to finish before my siblings arrive in state for vacation, so it will be another few scarce weeks before I get back to my scraps.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

P.S. Check out all the yellow this week!

7 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

It's good to see YELLOW joining the (Garden) Party!! Best of luck with the weighted blankets and T-quilts. Looking forward to seeing them completed. Hoping you enjoy your sibling visits!

Edith said...

Lovely blocks, it's a busy time of year for gardeners.

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

The blocks are great. June seems to be a tough month for sewing here too. The garden always calls for attention...among other things! Hope you get your quilts finished.

Nell's Quilts said...

Lovely yellow blocks. Yup lots of weeding an mulching left to do in my garden too. Seems I pull up weeds of one sort only to find a new variety the next week.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your yellow blocks are so bright and happy! I'm glad you had time for a little bit of fun sewing. That makes the rest doable!

PaulaB quilts said...

Your,yellow blocks are sunny and happy.

Kate said...

I'm thinking your post title sounds very similar to one of Ron Weasley's spells? I'd love a spell that would magically take care of all the non-sewing stuff and let me just worry about the sewing stuff. Very fun blocks, definitely sunny and bright.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...