Friday, June 30, 2017

July UFO List

June 1: 17
Started: 0
Finished: 3
May 31: 14

Project List:
1. Tell it to the Stars
2. Rose appliqué
3. Bits and Bobs
4. Mini 9s
5. Hourglass
6. Garden Party
7. Barn Dance
8. Flying geese
9. Orphan blocks
10. Pillow
11. Scrappy DWR
12. ABC appliqué
13. P's letters
14. Placemats

In June, I managed not to find any new projects, and made significant progress on several others.  First, I finished my older sister's long-awaited Tshirt quilt, then I made a weighted blanket for my younger sister and another for a sister-in-law.  Good times.


In July, the big project to finish is the Flying Geese Remix, #8.  Then, we'll see what happens with Tell it to the Stars, numbers 13 and 14, and, if it's really crazy calm, Bits and Bobs.  I can see the list getting shorter already!
from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on all the progress this year on the UFOs. I've got finishes, but not off the UFO list. Have a very happy holiday this next week.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...