Monday, November 6, 2017

November Goals

In October, I wanted to...
1.  Tackle those scraps: trim, finish the Garden Party blocks, get mini 9s and Barn Dance to the flimsy stage, finish the hourglass  and orphan block quilts, and make a body pillow cover from other leftovers.  Yes!

2.  Make oodles of progress on the Rose appliqué.  Yes!

3.  Complete the next step in the Magnolia Mystery.  Yes!

4.  Mending.  It has piled up, and needs to be gone before company comes for Thanksgiving.  Yes, except for one piece that may be irreparable.

In November, I’d like to...
1.  Continue to manage the scraps: trim, finish mini 9s, get Garden Party to a flimsy, and see what to do with the orphan blocks.  I also started a new project that requires nine patches, so I’m making those from 1.5”scraps.

2. Finish all purple stitching on the Rose appliqué.

3.  Complete the next step in the Magnolia Mystery.  Maybe I should blog about my fabric choices too!

4.  Make a weighted blanket.

5.  Sew some name letters for a cousin.

6.  Make an apron for a Christmas gift.

7.  Cut T-shirts for a customer’s Tshirt quilt.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like you did well in October. Hope November has gotten off to a good start.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...