Sunday, November 5, 2017

Stash Report Weeks #43-44

I finished my Barn Dance quilt this week, and nothing last week, so I’ve used another 6 1/2 yards.  I’m getting closer to a 0 balance for the year, which is good, since this week in the room revamp and carpet cleaning, I lost my fabric storage.  It’s all on a metal cart in a closet, which is not ideal, but it works for now.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 6 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 168 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 144 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 24 yards IN

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
Katie Z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on another finish. You've done so well on refreshing your stash this year.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...