Sunday, November 12, 2017

Stash Report Week #45

I whipped out a weighted blanket this week (only because once begun, it is a nightmare to put away), so I have a little fabric usage.  It is too much to hope that I’ll end up out of the hole by the end of the year, but I’ve certainly narrowed the gap by more than I thought I could!  I’ll keep plugging away, and we’ll see where the next seven weeks take me.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 2 yards

IN YTD: 168 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 146 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 22 yards IN

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not that far off. Under 10 yards added is close to break even to me.

Miaismine said...

You can do it! I know you can! I'm in hole with my yarn stash and just barely in the black with my fabric stash. Good luck to you!

Kate said...

You've almost reached 150 yards out the year, that's a pretty significant milestone too!

Dar said...

Your used yardage is impressive. I'm working hard to get there too.

make.share.give said...

Wow to Mini 9's. Nice work!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...