Friday, November 10, 2017

November UFO List

October 1: 11
Started: 1
Finished: 2
October 31: 10

Project List:
1. Rose appliqué
2. Mini 9s
3. Garden Party
4. Placemats
5. Orphan blocks
6. Pillow
7. Scrappy DWR
8.  ABC appliqué
9. Meadow Mist Mystery
10. 9 patches and stars

I finished my hourglass and Barn Dance quilts.  Meanwhile, I started one new scrappy project, which I’m calling 9 patches and stars.  Ten is a happy number of ongoing and UFO projects, but I know November will explode with new, albeit short term, projects.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Kate said...

You've done really well on reducing your UFO numbers. Good luck with your plans for November.

Julierose said...

Good job on your UFO's; I, on the other hand, am still procrastinating...hugs, julierose

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...