Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2018 Goals

(I’m a bit late getting to this post, so I’ll back date it to appear earlier in the year!)

In 2018, my goal list isn’t very long:
1. scraps: star and 9s from warm colors, 16 patches from cool colors, unnamed star from hand dyes, churn dash from 2” scraps.

2.  Use twice what I buy.  Last year, I blew this thoroughly, but I’m hoping to tidy up my stash this year, since it no longer has a lovely cupboard home but is stacked on a cart under the stairs.

3.  Start some projects from odd lots of fabrics or that I’ve put off due to a need for high degrees of organization.   These include:

  • Red and white Ohio star
  • Dragon
  • Aegean Sea
  • Jared Takes a Wife
  • St. Patrick
  • Rainbow log cabin
  • Green and brown fabric
  • Baby fat quarters
  • RWB HST
  • Charm pack
  • Hand pieced hexies
  • Chubby pinwheels

In the personal realm, I’d like to...
1. Lose another 10 pounds.

2.  Play music in the house more.  We have a piano that is too often silent.

3.  Blog at Purgatory Ranch more,

4.  Work on some of my spiritual goals, like reading the Bible, praying regularly, and working on atrium materials.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Good luck with your goals for 2018.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...